Ahh yes, these are what I’m dreaming of….
1. Aviators – a classic but always modern looking:
2. Christian Louboutin – I am totally in love with these paint splattered python courts. I desperately need to get myself out of a shoe rut but almost feel defeated even before starting because finding the right size is already a major achievement:
4. Retro Raincoat – I don’t need another raincoat but this black one by Jaeger has such an irresistable retro look:
6. Grey OR Navy bag that’s ‘casual’ – I know I said no more bags….
I considered the Chanel Reissue (too dressy), the Celine luggage (too rigid), Celine Trapeze (too wide) now thinking of YSL – saw one that’s the right shade and can be shoulder or hand held with a croco print to satisfy my love of the exotic all at the same time BUT it’s suede which I am not good with. THEN I saw this little beauty……
7. Hats – I need one for the Summer and a wide brim 70’s style for a touch of glam:
8. New jewels in the form of cuffs and bold necklaces: